We have added One-Time Password (OTP) and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) systems. If you need to further protect your account, you can selectively enable it.
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in first, then click the “Dashboard” at the upper left corner of the webpage, and find “Login Security”.
- Download and install the App “Google Authenticator” on your smart phone:
Android: Google Play
iOS: App Store
- Press “+” in the APP to scan the QR Code on the webpage of “Login Security”, or enter the Key Code to add the authentication to Google Authenticator.
- Enter the six-digit number displayed in Google Authenticator into the text field at the bottom right of the webpage of the “Login Security” and press “ACTIVATE” to complete the activation.
- Please download the Recovery Codes and save it in a safe place, so that you can log in with the Recovery Codes when the App cannot be used or you lost device. There are five groups of Recovery Codes(1 Recovery Code Group= 1 Line = 16 Characters), and each group can only be used once. (It can be regenerated)
- Every time you log in to this site in the future, you must use Google Authenticator and enter six digits to pass.
- When replacing the device, please log in and deactivate with the old device first, and then re-activate with the new device.
When OTP&2FA activated , The login method:
- Click the [Login with OTP&2FA→] in the second block of right sidebar .
- Enter user name and [ORIGINAL PASSWORD], then press “log in” button.
- In the next page, enter [6 DIGITS From Google Authenticator], then press “log in” button.
If you encounter any problems, please contact to us.